NOW HIRING! New Agents!!
Perfect Quarters is a premier full service real estate brokerage firm based in Manhattan, run by a dedicated talented broker. We transact apartment rentals and sales on behalf of tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers alike. Our team is a talented, well-educated and dedicated group of real estate professionals, with a proven track record and an outstanding reputation. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of professionalism and client service. The foundation for our success stems from our comprehensive training, dedicated support and unique market position.
A Perfect Quarters agent works with the firm’s clients to rent, buy, or sell apartments throughout the five boroughs Manhattan, Bronx and Brooklyn. We look for agents to specialize in the area where they live but are not limited to those boundaries if you know other neighborhoods well. Agent responsibilities include corresponding and building relationships with clients, handling apartment showings, negotiating deal terms, facilitating required documentation and participating in closings. New hires work on honing their skills as they learn from their teammates and become outstanding agents. Excellent computer skills are needed as well. There is a very strong correlation between the effort you put in, and the rewards that you reap. No prior real estate experience is necessary – although experienced agents are very welcome to apply. Our rigorous training program, on-going guidance and mentorship will prepare you for success.
EXEMPLARY CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- 4 year college degreed preferred
- An interest in real estate
- Strong values and high ethics
- A winning “can do” attitude
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment
- A passion for working with and helping people
- Good computer skills: surfing the internet, posting ads
- Ability to work from home in a professional manner
- Own a reliable current smart phone and computer
RESUMES & COVER LETTERS:
Polished candidates should email a resume & cover letter to (NO CALLS PLEASE) with the subject “Now Hiring”.